Office Administrator needed in Polokwane
The core purpose of the role of the office Administrator is the effective management of the office environment, the administration of all HR resource requirement, preparing files for submission to the accountant and providing assistance to the Director.
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• Secretarial Diploma, Office Management Diploma. HR or Finance Diploma will be an advantage
• Must be computer literate in MS packages
• At lease 3 years experience in the following duties:
1. To provide personal assistance to the Director timeously and accurately.
2. To assist and oversee all Human Resource requirements and administration for the organization.
3. To effectively and efficiently manage the office environment.
4. To effectively lead, manage and guide staff reporting to the position.
5. To execute and manage all employee travel requirements.
6. To compile sales reports monthly
7. To ensure all business and personal documentation is filed timeously and accurately and kept current.
8. Accurate and proficient typing of correspondence- letter, faxes, reports, emails.
9. Assist with compilation of presentations
10. To assist with all customer queries.
11. To handle all calls.
12. Timely submission of all HR documents
13. Management of recruitment processes
14. Manage all staff HR requirements.
15. Create manage and control department budgets
16. Assist with proofing of documents.
17. Ordering office supplies
18. Handling of all equipment and asset maintenance
Please email your CV with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org