Security Supervisor needed in Polokwane
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• Grade A or B PSIRA, any management qualification
• 5 years as a security office and 3 years as a supervisor.
• The Security Supervisor will be required to monitor his staff by patrolling with them.
• The supervisor is also responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
• Each day the supervisor assigns areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for.
• If someone is caught trespassing or committing another crime, the supervisor oversees the transfer of the accused person to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
• The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he monitors.
• He will be responsible for leading periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business
Please email your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com